Welcome to the Higher Education Academy Subject Centre for Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences (GEES).
The aim of the Subject Centre has been to support and enhance learning and teaching in Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences (GEES).
As of the 1st of August 2011, HEA GEES Subject Centre will be moving into a period of transition. A number of activities will occur up until December 2011, when discipline provision will move entirely to the newly centralised Higher Education Academy.
For GEES Subject Centre Transition Activities, including events, workshops, publications and any project follow-on please contact email@example.com
For Higher Education Academy discipline provision, please visit http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/disciplines/geography-earth-environmental-sciences for further information.
- New HEA GEES Subject Lead Announced
- Geospatial Technologies in Higher Education: Saviour or Sideshow? - 18th January 2012 (organised by the Higher Education Network of the Geological Society)
- HEA Head of STEM 'cluster' announced
- GEES SC/HERG Pedagogy of Climate Change publication now available online
- GEES Student Photo Competition 2011
- The Geological Society Higher Education Network
- Restructuring of the HEA from 2011 onwards
Last Updated: 26th Oct 2011